Our Sunflower Lecithin is a premium quality, de-oiled, allergen-free and natural source of phospholipids choline and other essential fatty acids. A natural emulsifier (prevents oil and water from separating). Sunflower Lecithin offers a multifunctional, flexible and versatile tool. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-irradiated.
- Emulsifier and texture improver and a thickening agent
- Ideal for stopping the separation of oils, fats and liquids
- Use to improve the texture and prolong the freshness of the dough
- Add to sauces, drinks and soups
- Suitable for Vegans, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-irradiated
How to use: Lecithin powder can be emulsified into a liquid using a blender. Dosage rates: 5-14 grams per 1 litre of liquid, following a recipe.
Storage Conditions: Store in dry, cool conditions and not in direct sunlight. Sensitive to all light. Use within 6 months of opening.
Ingredients: Sunflower Lecithin Powder (E322)
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-irradiated.
Nutritional Information: Based on typical content/100g: Energy: 3230kj/760kCal, Fat: 91g, Of which saturates: 12g, Carbohydrates: 9g, Of which sugars: 5g, Protein: <0.3g, Salt: 0.05g.
Labelling according to EU & UK Regulations.