Our Nutritional Yeast Flakes are premium quality. A natural product and a rich source of B vitamins. Only a small amount is required as it has a strong slightly nutty taste and will add nutritional value to any meal. Commonly used to produce Vegan cheese dishes (such as Mac and Cheese) and sauces. It can also be used to increase the savouriness of a dish, to add creaminess to sauces and soups, or just as a seasoning, sprinkled on Pasta or Popcorn. Nutritional Yeast is not a substitute for dry yeast as it is not activated. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
- Use to make cheese sauces, cream cheese and as a seasoning
- Use to increase the creaminess of soup and sauces
- Create Vegan traditional cheese dishes
- Nutritionally rich in vitamins and minerals, a source of various B vitamins
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly
How to use: To taste, or as stated in the recipe you are following
Storage Conditions: Cool, dark and dry conditions in an airtight container (to maintain its vitamins). Once opened use within 6 months.
Ingredients: Inactive Yeast, naturally high in B vitamins.
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
Nutritional Information: Based on typical content/100g: Energy: 1510.42kj/361kcal, Fat: 3g, Of which saturates: 0.5g, Carbohydrate: 35g, Of which sugars: 0g, Protein: 48.5g, Salt: 0.425g, Fibre: 25g
Labelling according to UK & EU regulations.