Our Flavour Enhancer is a premium quality product and an allergen-free vegetable based replacement for MSG. Enhance the flavour of various foods with a very low dosage. It can be used in soups, sauces, marinades, potato chips, savoury rice, noodles, vegetables, cured meats, snack food, cheese and many more products. It can also act as a dry seasoning sprinkled on food. Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarian’s, Non-GMO, Gluten free, Non-Irradiated, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
- Enhance and improve food flavour in all types of food, sauces, marinades, soups, meat and juices
- Reduce salty, bitter taste of products
- Allergen-free vegetable based replacement for MSG
- Use as a dry seasoning on food.
- Suitable for Vegans, Non-GMO, Gluten free, Non-Irradiated, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
How to use:
The dosage rates of Flavour Enhancer varies depending upon the application. It is easily soluble and can be dissolved in liquids, preferably cold. It can also be used on its own as a seasoning, or it can be blended with dry ingredients before use. Listed below are general dosage guidelines per 1kg weight, but these can be changed subject to personal taste.
Storage Conditions: Store in dry, cool conditions and not in direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening.
Ingredients: 50% Disodium Inosinate (E631), 50% Disodium Guanylate (E627).
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarian’s, Non-GMO, Gluten free, Non-Irradiated, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
Labelling according to UK & EU regulations.