Our Dextrose Powder (also known as Grape Sugar) is a premium quality refined powder, a natural occurring form of glucose which is a simple monosaccharide found in plants. It has a wide variety of uses which include adding to juices, shakes, cocktails and beverages. Use in cakes and baking to replace sugar (it is 70% as sweet as basic sugar) and is very hygroscopic. It provides flexibility to fondant icing and inhibits crystallization in ice creams and sorbets and has a high Glycaemic Index. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians. Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
- Use as a healthier sugar substitute and as a sugar replacement in baking
- Add to juices and beverages or use to make an energy drink
- Add to fondant icing to provide flexibility
- Use to inhibit crystallization in ice creams and sorbets
- Suitable for Vegans, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
How to use: Add as required to reach desired taste. When using in baking increase the wet ingredients slightly, as dextrose absorbs slightly more liquid than regular sugar.
Storage Conditions: Store in a clean and dry environment. Use within 6 months of opening.
Ingredients: Dextrose Powder
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians. Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated, Kosher friendly, Halal friendly.
Nutritional Information: Based on typical content/100g: Energy: 1541Kj 368kCal, Fat: 0g, Carbohydrate: 92g, Of which sugars: 92g, Protein: 0g, Salt: 0g.
Labelling according to EU & UK Regulations.